In case you are arriving this weekend in Amsterdam, here are some options on what to do. And remember, the weather is going to be amazing!
- Prinsengrachtconcert: A classical music concert on the canals of Amsterdam, Saturday 18th, in front of the Pulitzer hotel. http://www.grachtenfestival.nl/concert_overview.vm
- Lowlands: The Netherland’s most famous festival on August 17th, 18th and 19th. Not in Amsterdam and probably sold out but definitely worth a shot if you’re a music lover. http://lowlands.nl/.
- Blijburg: The city beach in Amsterdam where it’s see and be seen. Great cocktails! http://www.blijburg.nl/
- De Parade: Theater, music, dance, food and drinks in a cute, hip atmoshpere. http://www.deparade.nl/default.asp?category=prog&subcat=a
- Vondelpark: Our ‘Central Park’ where you can sit, eat, relax,drink, walk, etc.
- Rent a boat: Rent a boat and enjoy Amsterdam from the water. There are plenty of companies where you can rent a boat: http://www.boaty.nl/, http://www.smidtje.nl, http://canalcompany.com/ne/index.php
(Auteur / Fotograaf: Geert Snoeijer)